Sunday, April 19, 2009

Plant Sale -- May 16, 2009

I'm so excited about my "first" big plant sale. Well, I had one last year, so this is actually the second sale, but it was combined with household goods. This one will be exclusively plants. And I've got a LOT of them to sell and hope you'll come by to look them over and take them home.


300+ PERENNIALS
$4.99 each

PLANT SALE DATE
Saturday, May 16

LOCATION
124 W. Willow St.; Lansing 48906
(I'm in Old Town, between Capitol Avenue and Washington Avenue. The house is a big green one, and you'll need to park across the street, because it's illegal to park on the same side of the street as my house.)
.
TIME
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
.
All plants are in gallon pots. You won't find them at this price locally!!
.
Here's the list:
.
Astilbe
Baby's Breath (gypsophelia)
Butterfly Bush (buddelia)
Candytuft (iberis)
Carnation (dianthus)
Columbine (aquilegia)
Coral bells (heuchera)
  • Blood Red
  • Hollywood
  • Lemon Chiffon
  • Midnight Rose
  • Palace Purple
Day lily (hemerocallis)
Delphinium
False Indigo (baptisia)
Geum
Globe Thistle (echinops)
Goatsbeard (aruncus)
Grass
Harebell (campanula)
Iris
Lambs Ears (stachys)
Lily, Asiatic
Painted Daisy (Pyrethrum)
Poppy (papavar)
Salvia
Sedum
Veronica
  • Eveline
  • Purplicious
  • Sunny Border Blue
  • Fairytale
  • Minuet
  • Royal Candles
Yarrow (achillea)

1 comment:

StephanieMK said...

Sarah posted your info on http:lansing.momslikeme.com and I'd LOVE to come but I am working at the East Lansing Art Festival during your entire sale. Is there any way I can come by to pre-shop? Feel free to email me at lansing@momslikeme.com to let me know.