Saturday, May 16, 2009

The sale goes on -- Memorial Day weekend

For those of you who came on May 16 and looked, and bought, and chatted, a big THANKS!! It was a bundle of fun despite the cool, rainy weather, and I hope your plants grow well for you and bring you much joy.

Because I've still got lots of plants left, I'm going to extend the sale to Saturday, May 24 from 8:00-5:00. I'd like to move these plants out of the driveway (so I don't have to move them back to the backyard) and into your gardens.

If you came and liked the plants, please tell your friends about the sale on May 24. And if you weren't there, trust me, people came and liked my flowers. I heard comments like, "These plants look really nice!" "You have so many." And of course, the price was right -- $4.99 per pot!! I know quite a bit about what I'm selling, so I got to share my knowledge with buyers. Isn't it fun to chat about plants and make plans for little (or big) spots of beauty in your yard! I love it!

See the previous listing for a plant list, sale address, etc. E-mail me if you have questions (willow4890@aol.com). And I hope to see you on Saturday!

No comments: